Who We Are
Pinpoint Mover’s name reflects our mission and aim to serve our customers as they “Pinpoint” the way to their next destination! Pinpoint Movers is a Houston based moving company dedicated to quality customer service and professional moves that you can trust. Our values come from being a hands-on family owned and operated business. We are a BBB A+ rated, professional, fully licensed, and insured moving company. We are excited to serve all your moving needs! Contact us today and pinpoint the way for your stress free and seamless moving journey.
What Our Clients Say
Reasons to Choose Us
- Professional Crews
- Licensed and Insured
- Reasonable Pricing
- Quality Assurance
Areas We Serve
Whether you are moving across town or moving across the country Pinpoint Movers can help make your move seamless. Get a quote today and pinpoint the way.
What To Expect Before Your Move
- Pinpoint Movers will call the week of your move to confirm your moving details.
- Customer must physically be present onsite on the day of the move. The customer is responsible to make arrangements to be present for the duration of moving services.
- We highly recommend to purchase a TV box before your move for proper protection if you do not have the original box that the TV came in.
- Elevator Access? If moving in or out of multi-level apartment/condominium. It is the customers responsibility to schedule and reserve access times with building management for elevator reservation access.
- Please notify our office as soon as possible if your building requires a certificate of insurance. this can take up to 2 business days to provide.
- For moves going into storage, we recommend you purchase padded blankets or cloth pads to protect your items and that the customer checks the operating hours of the storage facility before their move date. (You may be able to request 24hr access code, check with your storage)
- Make sure that you are packed and all boxes are properly sealed and ready for your moving teams unless you have opted for us to do the packing services.
- All appliances, water hose/gas lines/electrical cords must be disconnected by homeowner before movers arrive. Movers do not disconnect/reconnect any electronics or appliances such as fridge, washer/dryer, etc. Movers do not take anything off the walls that require a ladder or put anything/screw/drill/hammer into wall structures.
- The movers are prohibited from moving live plants, animals, firearms, chemicals, and flammables.
- Toll Roads/Beltway: Movers do not take tollways. The movers will go based on Google maps, avoiding tolls option for the route.
- Customer is responsible to carry on their persons anything that is sensitive or high value like jewelry, medicines, firearms, etc.
Why Choose Pinpoint Movers?
We love to serve our customers! Our strong and professional movers are highly experienced. We are fully licensed with USDOT and TXDMV and are fully Insured. We are A+ Rated with the BBB There are no surprises or hidden fees! Pinpoint us the way and we will ensure your move is stress free and seamless.
Need Packing Services?
We offer a full packing service and box materials to help relieve the packing stress. Please contact us for further details. For the most cost-efficient move, we recommend being completely packed and prepared prior to the movers’ arrival.
Is There a Minimum Rate?
We charge an hourly labor rate that is based on the team size. There is a two-hour minimum labor charge and service fee. Anytime beyond the two hours is pro-rated 15 minute increments.
When is Payment Required?
The initial payment is due prior to the moving truck being loaded or on the day of confirmation and will be processed by the office or foreman of the crew. Should the move exceed two hours, the pro-rate amount will be processed at the final destination.
Do you Charge Extra for Stairs, Piano, and Safes?
Extra charges for select pianos and safes may apply. Please contact us with additional details for a more specific estimation.